Computer go Tournament
- The Chinese rules with 7.5 komi are used. The system should
be Swiss, 5 rounds, even games (tournament system could be
modified according to the number of participants). The
thinking time is 60 minutes plus 10 stones/30 seconds
- The tournament will take place on KGS. The program should
support communication using the GTP protocol, at least to the
extent required by the official kgsGTP wrapper. We recommend
that programs test playing complete games on KGS before the
- The participants will have to use provided HW. The
specification follows. CPU - Intel Core i5-4590 3.3ghz, x64,
4 cores, RAM - 8GB, Graphics card - GeForce GT 610, OS -
Windows 8 preinstalled. Participants can boot live
distributions as they please. We can provide live
distribution of Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.
- Each program that enters the tournament must be accompanied
by someone who will operate it. This may be its author or any
volunteer. It is up to the person who enters the tournament
to find someone who will operate his/her program.
- The participants must honor fairplay. Plagiarism is strictly
prohibited and any violation will result in immediate
disqualification from the tournament and will be publicly
- Financial prizes for the best three. The winning operator/bot
will have a chance to play against a professional player.