Omikron Rengo European Championship
- The tournament starts on Wednesday, August 5 at 9:30 and
lasts the whole day till about 19:30 except for the lunch
break. All games have to be played.
- A team consists of 3 players.
- The thinking time is 45 minutes without byoyomi. The system
is a 5 rounds handpaired Swiss with SOS and SODOS used as tie
- The rank of a team is the exact kyu/dan average of the three
- The handicap is given by rounding down the difference in
ranks of the two teams. The maximal handicap is 9 stones.
White wins ties.
- The order of play is Black 1, White 1, Black 2, White 2,
Black 3, White 3. In games with handicap stones White 1
- The information and rotation error rules are those of pairgo.